Sunday, July 04, 2004

one sunday down...

only 20 more sundays and 40 more weekdays of training to go...

just came back from 3K powerwalk with my brother... boy am i out of shape! it's ok... joining the gym in 2 days. i will be back in top form in no time. i think in 2 weeks we work up to jogging if i keep training on my own. or something like that. eh.

the awesome thing is we're talking about climbing again in the fall. i miss climbing... i'm probably going to do the ems climbing camp in the boston area a little before the fall. should be loads of fun. so that's something to look forward to... i can dust off my climbing shoes. :-P

other interesting news... my brother has threatened to buy me a bicycle since i keep complaining that i never properlylearned how to ride a bike on a bicycle that's meant for my size. i think i'm his project or something, because he wants me to join the road runner's in 6 months and do a bike race in 1 year. is he crazy or what? who does he think he's talking to? lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home