Tuesday, June 29, 2004

no running, but there's a gym membership in my future...

very exciting i just found out i can go to the gym @ the school for the next 3 months at the whopping amount of... get this... $85! ooh baby. i'm signing up today. can't wait.

so other than that, it is 11:15 and i haven't had my morning coffee yet! woo hoo! maybe i can kick the coffee habit this year... been drinking tons of water, got my vitamin, ate my yogurt & granola bar. and last night i did all veggie, even with fried pork and roast duck (my FAVORITE) sitting right in front of me. tee hee... yay! going back to my good habits. hopefully these habits will work quickly. i'm wearing pants from 2 years ago which i recall were basically falling off my body. now i'm on the brink of squeezing into them...

but i won't let that stop me! i need to remember these two things:

  • jason and kaitlyn's wedding is in september, and
  • you're going back to hawaii in december!
must be skinny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home