Tuesday, March 15, 2005

food journal begins

so apparently, according to all these health magazines, starting a food journal is supposed to keep me in check with my eating. time to jump on the bandwagon, i guess.

my cousin has asked me to be in her wedding party, so now i need to look fantas-cular for the occasion. so... let's start the clock again, huh? lol... countdown to my cousin's wedding, october 8th. i think it should be reasonable to be down to 120 by the time september rolls around... hmm...

i think the funniest thing about this week's leap in motivation is that it's spring break so my gym class doesn't meet. ha. oh well. next week, it is.


    morning
  • oatmeal
  • coffee
  • multivitamin
    afternoon
  • 1 pack graham crackers
  • 1 small bag pretzels
  • water
  • lentil soup
  • 1 banana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home